Take a Deep Dive into the Corentus
We are launching our new webinar training program soon with our first Team Tool: Meetings Mastery Dates for this webinar training will be posted soon (before May 15).
We are making the Corentus Deep Dive Series available to practitioners and team leaders interested in going deep into one or more team development tools.
The entire Corentus Deep Dive Series covers 20 tools combined in a digestible 5-part series (see list here). We will be launching each tool over the next year starting with our tool Effective Meetings. Whether you are going deep on a tool you know or looking to learn a new tool, these 90-minute webinars provide a deep and dynamic way to take your knowledge and skills to the next level, and obtain new and improved materials.
Whether you participate in a series or in individual sessions, every 90-minute session includes:
- An in-depth exploration of the topic area, with client stories and examples
- An interactive Q & A focused on applying the content to your teams or your client teams
- A PDF file of the full presentation, which you are authorized to use with your own teams or clients
- A PowerPoint Presentation of specific graphics illustrating the core content of the tool that you can reproduce and place in any of your materials (stating clearly "used with permission")
- A 3-year license to use the materials in a clear and convenient way